Wednesday 18 April 2012

You are a perpetual drain on my life. Ouch.

"Yes I love you... Despite my better fucking judgement"

"You are a perpetual drain on my life"

Just the kind of things you like to hear from the man that apparently fucking loves you. I fucking hate my life. I don't know how much longer I can do this for. This is destroying me.
I'm trying to rationalise it in my head that perhaps I'm over-tired, and so I'm only seeing the negatives in the situation, but it just seems like he was basically accusing me of taking the money, which I didn't. He didn't say it outright, but then again he didn't need to... Saying things like "Well I don't need to take the money, because if I want something I'll buy it because I have the money..." says, or at least in my eyes, that therefore my process of deduction you took it as you have less money than me.
It's just one thing after another.
I just the potential thought that he (or anyone else for that matter) doesn't trust me. For one thing, it's just not a nice feeling, and also I worry that he'll justify somehow within himself that it means it'll be okay for him to cheat on me for all of these negative reasons (like he did to C with me)

I don't know.