Tuesday 10 April 2012

Love

Not moany... Just thoughtful and slightly reminiscent. Doing some more to my 'Ian and Moo' scrapbook, sticking cards in, poems, pictures etc. and it just made me think about how in love we used to be; I mean I know it was a kind of honeymoon period when I first went to uni and he realised he loved me and everything like that, and of course it brought a whole host of negatives as well, but it was love, the kind that gives you butterflies, and makes you want to smile all day long, because the man who you always liked, finally loves you. We were sexy, and passionate. I know that nowadays we are obviously a lot busier, and we have become quite complacent, and a lot has happened over this past year. I just really hope that our love continues to burn so strong, and it may not be so obvious and in your face like it used to be, but I can at least continue to fill my scrapbook with little momento's of our relationship and look back again in a couple of years and know that we are still in love.

In the poem he wrote to me when he gave me my ring, he said... "so with you now goes this ring, through all times and strife, as well with you goes I, if you wish, for the rest of my life".

I hope so <3