Monday 9 April 2012

Rationality Makes a Lot More Sense...

I'm trying to identify my 'disordered' thinking, the thoughts that make me think the worst, not the best, and trying to think about it rationally. I'm not sure whether it's working or not, but it's got to be better than thinking the worst and getting myself all worked up.

Just got to hope that Ian isn't cross with me when he gets back from bag-packing for not going; hypothetically he shouldn't be, as I gave him plentiful options for me to go as well, but we'll see. Just got to remind myself, that he is extremely tired, and has still got a 12 hour shift ahead of him, and so that's the reason, and he's not cross at me per se. We'll see.

Day 7 of not smoking. Doing well. I spent all of yesterday barely thinking about having a cigarette, despite being surrounded by chain-smokers. Granted I was ill so couldn't smell anything, but still... There were a couple of times when I thought "wouldn't it be nice", but no longing, or hankering for one as I have felt during the week. I know I can do this :)