Tuesday 22 May 2012

Liar

At least I know what I'm dealing with, a liar, a man who will happily lie to his girlfriend's face without even blinking, and will delete the emails from H so as to cover his tracks and not even admit it to my face, I am sitting here, in tears, for about the third time today because of this. I didn't care, I had forgiven him for flirting with her, but he can't do even have the guts to look me in the eye and admit that he did it. Do I really want to be with a man like that? I don't know... I suppose if it was however many years ago then it doesn't matter and if he doesn't do it again then what's the harm... What's the harm? The lying. Conscious lying without even thinking about it. Anything to cover his tracks. I feel betrayed. I suppose I now need to make a choice...