Wednesday 8 February 2012

"I don't love you, like I did, yesterday"

He spat at me. We had been back together, what, 15 hours or something, and he spat at me? He just yelled and yelled and yelled... He called me a cunt, everything that's wrong with the world, he said he wanted me to get out of the car on the A47, he said he wanted to kill me, he wanted to smash my face in. How the fuck am I supposed to cope with this?
I didn't ask him to collect me from my parents, in fact I gave him ample opportunity to say "no"... and I highlighted the fact that he would be tired etc. But no. It's all my fault.
I'm not going to lie, this is the most scared I've ever been before in my life. But who the fuck spits at someone, let alone their fucking girlfriend, in an enclosed space of a car, who spits at her?

And then we came back and everything was, for the most part, fine and dandy... He called me over for a cuddle. I don't know what to do. When we are happy, I love him with all of my heart, when I'm apart from him, I love him, but when he acts like this, I am so terrified that it must override that love. He makes me want to kill myself; I actually wanted to jump out of the car. But love is supposed to conquer everything? I promised myself this would be the last time following the whole 'break-up scenario', but here I am, yet again, put up with it, again.